Monday, April 12, 2010

Final stage of prostate cancer Radiation: Seeds or another 29 sessions of conventional Radiation

Final stage of prostate cancer Radiation: Seeds or another 29 sessions of conventional Radiation?

Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Depends on equipment the Drs. have. I personally rather have the seeds, less Dr. visits.
2 :
I would read the links I provided you to give insight on the good/bad side of the procedure(seeds). I personally don't know much about prostate cancer, but have a Grandfather who had it, and is now (thank god) clear. If this is for you or someone close to you, I wish you the best :) Definitely do some reading and do what you feel is right for you. While 29 sessions might sound bad, maybe it's better, or vice-versa with the seeds procedure.
3 :
I know you can do it just believe that everything will be ok! Also remember the final outcome is God decision not man. God did make Doctors but they too make mistake. God Bless You! May Peace Be With You. Read Psalm 23 thats in the Holy Bible!





 Read more discussions :