Friday, December 24, 2010

If you have prostate cancer and it has spread would you have a needless operation

If you have prostate cancer and it has spread would you have a needless operation.?
Also would you seek another opinion, aas i got two different answers from Urologist..
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would not go through with it if there was no hope. But remember that man doesn't have the final say, God does.
2 :
If the operation prolongs life, even by a year or two, then yes. I'd also seek a 3rd and even 4th opinion. Are you the person with the cancer? Whoever it is, I'm deeply sorry. I know what it's like to have that horrible disease in the family. You'll come to the right decision and remember, sometimes miracles do happen. The very best of luck to you and yours
3 :
Please seek another opinion. My grandfather had prostate cancer and treated it for a while, but decided against agressive chemo. He passed away in 2001 and I miss him terribly. Your family will want you to do everything you can to stay with them for as long as possible.







 Read more discussions :