Monday, February 4, 2008

Any Aussies out there. I am in Melbourne, and just found out that Sam newman has prostate cancer

Any Aussies out there. I am in Melbourne, and just found out that Sam newman has prostate cancer?
so what do you think of that? As I said I only found out today and get this he got channel 9 to film him having the operation to make awearness to others out there. So come on Aussies and my fellow Aussies only, how did you react to that when you heard it?
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm in West Australia. I didn't know about Sam. Hopefully surgery will sort the cancer out. It's important for all men over the age of 40 to have a prostate cancer check-up.
2 :
I was shocked but so many men make a complete recovery these days. We have to think positive & say a prayer for him.
3 :
Hope they cut his tounge out as well as his prostate , besides that hope he gets well the footy show wont be the same if he doesn't. Come on sam stiffen up son.
4 :
Well you just told me....how do I feel? Its sad.....
5 :
hello, if you want read something about prostate cancer i just come accross this blog which may help you :-





Read more discussions :