Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How old man get a prostate cancer

how old man get a prostate cancer?
Because my dad suffering from it..
Genealogy - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It the inevitable thing for most men as they age. It can be controled and/or removed with little complications.
2 :
you should start getting it check every year when you turn 40. I had it done and the Doc told me between 45-60 are the most common. It sucks to have it done I know.
3 :
You should ask this in the mens health category and not the family history category. I am so sorry that your dad is sick but that is a curable disease. He will get well. Good luck! G.G.
4 :
My dad was 89 year's old when he was diagnosed to have prostrate cancer. There were 3 options of treatment -- surgery, radioactive, watchful-waiting. My dad choose watchful-waiting. His reason being that he doesn't want to spend our money, and that he's too old to bear so much pain taking a surgery or radioactive treatment. All he wanted was to go back home and enjoy family life. Probably because of his love-filled intention, or could be my intervention of a healing section (Sekhem) with him (without his aware of it). Half a year later, when he went to the hospital for a check-up, his cancer was not found. He died at age 94, of old age. His lung was weak, his heart stopped, and he continued on his next journey peacefully, without any pain all these years. This is a true case. I would say, *love* is the greatest alchemy.
5 :
The cause is unknown.






 Read more discussions :