Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Can my cousin have prostate cancer

Can my cousin have prostate cancer.?
hes 13 and paranoid about prostate cancer, he says he do urinate alot when it comes to night times and he sometimes have lower back pains ( i think its because hes 13 and 5'7 or 5'8 is it even possible to have prostate cancer at 13? hes also african americn hes very fit though and has a full six pack and is under weight
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is a huge correlation with obesity and prostate cancer. It was on the news this week. The correlation is between body mass and prostate cancer was bigger than what medicine could do. Tell him the best thing for him to do is keep fit.
2 :
Being fit has not been proven to have anything to do with prostate cancer, but age does and 13 year olds do not get prostate cancer. Tell him he doesn̢۪t need to think about it for at least another 30 years.
3 :
Ayurveda and cow urine therapy can help u definitely . Try cow urine therapy from india, my uncle got very good results and cow urine therapy also increase his quality of life. i tried jains cow urine therapy from india for my uncle , they provide me 3 month treatment for my uncle in very low cost. and this improve my uncles health , you my contact mr jains for consultation at jains@cowurine.com ,,, they have web site cowurine.com






 Read more discussions :