Friday, June 20, 2008

I beat my meat like 4 times a day, is it bad for you to do that? i mean i heard you can get prostate cancer

I beat my meat like 4 times a day, is it bad for you to do that? i mean i heard you can get prostate cancer?
I dont know if thats true though, its probably a rumor.
Cancer - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Thats a lot of jerking off I think you need to develop a strategy to figure out how you can get laid.
2 :
too much meat is not good for you...why do men die younger than women? they eat more meat...yeah relates to colon cancer and what not..
3 :
actually that helps prevent it ......so beat away!
4 :
I am surprised you can see to write the question! but as for prostatic canvcer from masturbation, absolute poppycock!
5 :
Your fine, stop worrying. Masturbation does not cause prostate cancer.
6 :
I never heard that! My uncle actually had prostate cancer and they said that it can be caused by actually not doing that or having enough sex, so I would say dont worry about it! Beat away : /
7 :
No it won't bring cancer.. The most you'll get is meat beat elbow, much like tennis elbow..*
8 :
beat away dude, its just a rumor
9 :
someones in the mood and no
10 :
No, it is a rumor. beat it all you want.
11 :
No fear ... it cannot cause cancer of any kind.
12 :
Any male can get prostate cancer, whether or not he beats his meat. Your not doing any harm besides lowering your sperm count. You do need to get over your addiction before you graduate to more serious forms of arousal and satisfaction.
13 :
don't worry its actuallly good for you it stimulates your brain and imagination only health concern is that you could possibly cause your penis to become very sore like a muscle ache if you do it too much so jerk off at your own risk
14 :
I beat off 4-5 times a day too, I am healthy as a horse. Happy jerking...





 Read more discussions :