Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Does prostate cancer have any awareness

Does prostate cancer have any awareness?
Do you ever see prostate cancer commercials or anything?? Do you care about prostate cancer??
Polls & Surveys - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it's very important for men to have prostate exams when they reach a certain age. I know there are some stores that always request donations for prostate cancer research.
2 :
it should be on commercials . it doesn't have enough awareness .
3 :
You're a guy, it could be in your future, then you'll see how aware you become.
4 :
Well truthfully I knew nothing about it, until my uncle was diagnosed with it... he has overcame it for right now. But... I heard a few different thing that I hope might help. Its not alot... but I heard that if you have an occupation that you tend to sit a lot; ex: truck driving because of you sitting for most of your time it can cause something that years and years down the road you might be diagnosed with it. And on Dr. Oz, I heard becareful with what kind of milk you drink. Sometimes because of what ppl inject into the cows now, studies have recently shown that it causes prostate.. So Im not too sure about facts, but that's a couple of things I heard about that horrible stupid type of cancer. Good luck and God Bless





Read more discussions :