Monday, December 8, 2008

My father-in-law has prostate cancer and I am collecting well-wishes for him

My father-in-law has prostate cancer and I am collecting well-wishes for him...?
I am compiling a book of well-wishes for my father-in-law, who is going through cancer treatments. I did this when our son was deployed to Iraq, and it gave him such a boost! If you would like to help, please send me your greeting, and don't forget to add where you are from. Thank you so much for your support!
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi there I wish you well I am from La coste Tx near San Antonio tx. I know what its like going through chemo my hubby had to do this for his prostrate cancer.
2 :
Here is my greeting: I hope you regain your health as soon as possible. Stay positive and never give up! Remember, you are surrounded by people who love you and want to help you. I wish you all the best! -Katie, Florida
3 :
hey! good luck with everything! you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm from Hudsonville, Michigan... i'll make sure everyone around here prays for you too :)
4 :
NO! He can still be saved... Look up Rick Simpson... He makes the essential oil from the cannabis plant which he calls "hemp oil" it's basically concentrated THC. This may sound asinine, but it really works, I swear to god. Tell this to anyone and they will say it's BS. It really works. Look into this, find out about the WHOLE story, and you will be convinced. This medicine is being suppressed from us all in the name of personal profit. Give this a chance, and you won't regret it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PwMmSxZANE&feature=PlayList&p=16D811D6BCB8D848&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10 Watch those two videos. The second one includes the scientific evidence explained... It's in part 6. Everyone writes this off as a bunch of rubbish, but those people are just ignorant and refuse to look at the entire story presented before them. it WILL work.
5 :
Great idea. My father has it but it has not progressed in over a year. My best friends father just beat it. I wish your father in law all the best and I am sure he will be around to give you a hard time for many years to come.






 Read more discussions :