Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Food to cure prostate cancer

food to cure prostate cancer?
i have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer - it is in its early stages. I have been researching the different options from do nothing to surgery. Does any one know of a certain diet or food that will cure this naturally?
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Dude, do not screw with herbal remedies for prostrate cancer. It is very curable if treated quickly. I have seen too many patients come in ate up with cancer who could have beaten it early if they would have sought treatment. See a doctor....
2 :
It isn̢۪t possible to cure any kind of cancer by yourself. If it were that simple no one would have cancer as we would know how to cure it. Make your decisions based on the information given to you by your doctor and seek other opinions. You have ample time as prostate cancer is usually slow growing.
3 :
Jane Plant diet she has wrote a book, if you join this message board members will tell you all you need to know http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/forums/default.asp http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prostate-Cancer-Understand-Overcome-Prostrate/dp/075351298X/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227204950&sr=8-5
4 :
There are no foods or diets that will cure any cancer, I'm sorry. I know how you feel, when I was diagnosed with cancer I was desperate to find an alternative to conventional treatment; there is none. Anyone who tells you you can cure cancer through diet is deluded, or lying, or after your money. Jane Plant has been mentioned; she is a professor of geology, not medicine, and she claims to have cured her breast cancer by excluding dairy products. I remember when I first read her book - I felt smug because I'm a vegan - no animal products at all, so no dairy - and here was another disease my wonderful diet was protecting me from. I was somewhat less smug when I reread it 6 months later, having just been diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. Moreover Prof. Plant does NOT recommend refusing conventional treatment. And in fact she was undergoing a course of chemotherapy when she had her Eureka! moment and stopped eating dairy. She then put her tumour shrinking down to a week without dairy rather than the chemotherapy. I know which I put it down to. If dairy was responsible for breast and prostate cancer, as Plant claims, I'd still have two breasts.





 Read more discussions :