Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have all the symptoms of prostate cancer, but have a normal psa level. I am going broke. I cancer possible

I have all the symptoms of prostate cancer, but have a normal psa level. I am going broke. I cancer possible
I have trouble starting urinating. I have microscopic blood in my urine. I have trouble emptying my bladder. I have pain in my lower back and pelvis.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Could just be an enlarged prostate, but if your doctor hasn't suggested that, it is time to change doctors. My husband had prostate cancer in 1992, he didn't have any symptons. His doctor found it in a routine exam. Please see another doctor.
2 :
The swollen prostate with all your symptoms does not necessarily mean you have cancer. The blood bothers me though. Please go see a good Urologist. He will do a biopsy on your prostate and will treat the enlarged gland. I have had all your symptoms as do 50% of Men over the age of 50. Check out the blood thing though.
3 :
Try a PETCT scan, could mean some $$$ but would ease your mind.
4 :
If PSA level is normal then it is not a prostate cancer but maybe a kidney or bladder problem





 Read more discussions :