Friday, January 1, 2010

Do you know that frquent sex can reduce prostate cancer in the old age

Do you know that frquent sex can reduce prostate cancer in the old age?

Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes
2 :
Don't tell my husband that . I could not slow him down.
3 :
That's an old wives' tale. I have a friend who was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 59, and he was beyond what is considered "sexually active". He'd do it 5 or 6 times a day, if he had the chance.....
4 :
If only it were that easy! As a prostate cancer survivor, thanks to radiation therapy, I've done quite a bit of reading to causes, cures, living with and after prostate cancer. What I learned is that ALL men will get Prostate Cancer if they live long enough, But using your remedy would certainly make living a whole lot more interesting.
5 :
No, I didn't know that.





Read more discussions :