Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What do you think about this article in reducing your chances of getting prostate cancer

What do you think about this article in reducing your chances of getting prostate cancer?
I will never get prostate cancer, lol. http://news.yahoo.com/s/po/20080421/co_po/masturbationmaypreventprostatecancer;_ylt=AmzaEIOPaR..zu_Hzgw_5lCs0NUE I'm a guy.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 17 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I probably won't either.. lol
2 :
Wahoooo. I feel better already!
3 :
And neither will I! It's made to shoot. So not shooting it *has* to have negative effects, because that's not using it the way it was made. Or at least that's how I justify it :D
4 :
That makes three of us.
5 :
Well, I thought you were a girl, so I never thought you would anyway. Sorry. There's a reason why in the old days prostate disease was called 'the Pope's disease'. Priests were known to get it (they're not supposed to masturbate!!) Anyway, I'm not getting it either!!
6 :
at least i'm doing something positive for my health!
7 :
My doctor told me that years ago. I was already practicing preventative medicine at the time.
8 :
I agree with this. My partner works in the field of onocology. He has told me this many times before....I still won't let him top me....lol
9 :
well there's a step in the right direction. I have no reason to feel guilty any more................
10 :
Hehe, this I knew since about a few years ago. A few tips to prevent prostate cancer...? Drink lots of water. (Reduces chances by 33%) Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Go vegen. Go vegetarian (if you're not manly enough to go vegen). Eat less red meat (if you're not manly enough to go vegetarian). Keep general health. Reduce stress. Masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day. (Reduces chances another 33%) Exercise. Don't eat at McDonald's. Let's just pretend like their food gives you STDs, considering it probably does worse. *Nods* That seems about right.
11 :
when i go to the doctor, i just show him the hair on my palms, and he says, "well, i guess we don't need the colonoscopy this year!" thanks for link...and the laugh!
12 :
THAT'S why my prostate gland is so healthy at the age of 53!
13 :
It's great news, for sure.
14 :
It looks good to me.
15 :
purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple purple apple
16 :
What a fun way to a more healthy life...and those damned nuns really didn't know what they were talking about...they must have figured they were gettin' nun...and we should too...hahaha...
17 :
I am not exactly thing about the proportion for me to getting cancer as I think that everything will be happened naturally. If there is something wrong in my body, the most important should be face to the problem and have an appropriate consultations is a must.





 Read more discussions :