Saturday, February 12, 2011

Will you pray for my father? His prostate cancer has begun to come back

Will you pray for my father? His prostate cancer has begun to come back.?
Your prayers would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Cancer - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You got it! And I'll light a candle for your Dad also.
2 :
praying right now!
3 :
Already started the moment I saw your question. He, and your family, will be in my prayers. Hope things turn out well.
4 :
Yeah. And remember there are lots of good treatments even if the cancer starts to come back. Lots of people beat or live with cancer now for a long, long time. God bless you, your family, your heart, and your Dad.
5 :
I will pray for your dad. My grandma just found out about her cancer as well and we're still waiting to hear from the oncologist what stage she's at. Hopefully this Thursday.
6 :
You and your dad will be in my prayers. Cancer is so evil....Best of luck and your family is in my prayers
7 :
Your farther should get implanted into his prostate gland a radioactive isotope.It is said to stop the cancer from getting any bigger,Ask his doctor
8 :
I had prostate cancer and was cured with proton radiation .. Look up the website called PROTON BOB.. When I was being treated there with Proton Radiation... some men were there having proton treatments who had other treatments in the past that did not work.. If your father is not too far along and can go to Loma Linda or maybe MD Anderson for proton treatments he may still have a chance.. Proton Radiation is almost a complete cure.. and many doctors will stll not recommend it.. very disgusting.... read the patient testimonial section of former patients on the Proton Bob website.
9 :
Dear Lord, if it be in accordance with the Father's will, please eradicate this father's cancer... and all cancer of the world. You are above all, and will be the finder of the cure, once it is reportedly "discovered" by man... as You made us, and are perfectly Sovereign. In the meantime, bless us with special healing, in the case of my co-worker's daughter, and now this young man's father. In Jesus' Name, we pray. Amen! † Comforting Prayer Warrior â€
10 :
I would be honored to answer your request. Father God we know you hear us. Please attend to us now. I lift this family and the Dad up to you Lord. Bless them, Fill them with your blessings until their cup overflows. Hold tight God and Don`t let go. Give them strength, peace, comfort and joy like only YOU can. Father above all Fathers, You said *by HIS stripes we were healed*.. You said to come boldly and you said that if any 2 ask in your beloved Jesus name it MUST be..We know your words do not leave you void and we stand on your promises. Lord Guide the doctors to do the very best they know how. Lord we thank you for those same doctors that you created to care for us.. Let your light shine so brightly from him, that anyone who sees him will know he is much beloved of you. Pour down such a shower of blessings that they see YOU in him.. We rebuke all negativity from their lives Lord and ask instead that you fill that space with you and more you.. WE praise you lord. We love you. Thank you for all you do. We bring this to you, in your beloved Jesus name. Amen and amen.. † Lonestar Prayer Warrior-ess <>< â€
11 :
http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/index.html
12 :
It would be my honor to pray for your beloved father! Father, we come boldly to the throne of grace and lift up Mark's dad to You. It says in Your Word that the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. It also says that we are healed by the stripes of Christ. Father, we claim this healing for Mark's dad. We stand on Your Word in faith. We thank You that You are sending Mark and his dad the Holy Spirit to comfort them and let them know that You are walking with them. We thank You that You are a God with Whom all things are possible... and there is nothing out of Your reach. We thank You that are walking with them and working out all things for the good for those who love You. Please wrap Your loving arms around them both and keep them in Your care. Let Your will be done in all things! We praise You and thank You in advance for all You will do! In Jesus' name...............amen! May the Lord bless you and heal your dear father! †In His Service Prayer Warriorâ€
13 :
Father, There is a man in need of Your Divine Mercy and Healing Grace. Lord, He is this person's father and every man afflicted with prostate cancer. They all need You now O' God. We ask for intervention in the Name of Jesus, Amen!
14 :
Yes Mark I will be more than happy to pray for your father. Father I put Mark's father into your hands, and trust you to cause healing to come into his Body, and overcome and cast out the cancer that has invaded his body, in Jesus name, Amen.
15 :
It is a priviledge to pray for all requests, dear one. Psalm 6:2-4 Have pity on me and heal my feeble body. My bones tremble with fear, and I am in deep distress. How long will it be? Turn and come to my rescue. Show your wonderful love and save me, LORD. Jeremiah 32:17 "Ah Lord God! Behold, Thou hast made the heavens and the earth by Thy great power and by Thy outstretched arm! NOTHING is too difficult for Thee!..." Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I (God) will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them; and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth." Mark 9:23-24 Jesus replied, "Why do you say *'IF* you can'? Anything is possible for someone who believes!" Right away the boy's father shouted, "I do have believe! Please help my unbelief!" Psalm 34:10,15 "The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; BUT THEY THAT SEEK THE LORD SHALL NOT BE IN WANT OF ANY GOOD THING. The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry." Isaiah 59:1 "Behold, the Lord's hand is not so short it cannot save; Neither is His ear so dull it cannot hear." Isaiah 65:24 "And it will come to pass that BEFORE they call I will answer; and while they are STILL SPEAKING, I will hear." Jeremiah 29:11-14 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'Plans for welfare and not calamity to give you a future and a hope.' 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.' 'And you will seek me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.' 'And I will be found by you,' declares the Lord..." Father God - You alone are our healer. You alone can defeat this awful cancer. Please be with Mark's Father as he struggles with this disease. Send Your Holy Spirit to comfort them, bring them Your joy and Your peace, and walk with them as they seek Your aid in this matter. In Jesus' name, I ask. AMEN. Peace.
16 :
yes, I pray for our father at 9:13 p.m. I pray for you too. God bless you!






 Read more discussions :