Sunday, June 24, 2012

Poll: Who else is excited to find out masturbation may decrease the risk of prostate cancer

Poll: Who else is excited to find out masturbation may decrease the risk of prostate cancer?
I've been on a strict anti-cancer regiment most of my life it seems....
Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nice to know..
2 :
Awesome hey? I've read that before. Im safe as houses on that one then! In fact at the rate I'm going to find a cure but I might go blind! What helps that?
3 :
Better preventative is to have someone help. Better for all your organs.
4 :
im excited for the guys!
5 :
I'm sure all the women are ecstatic
6 :
Does it still count if I help? <<<<<< waiting for answer in breathless anticipation
7 :
Does that count if you don't have a prostate too?
8 :
Yes that is great news






  Read more discussions :