Thursday, November 1, 2012

Can masturbation prevent prostate cancer

Can masturbation prevent prostate cancer?
... a research was done few years ago stating that this is the case. But how liable is this claim? What do you think?
Men's Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it does since the prostate makes the seminal fluid, it makes sense to me that cleaning it out often would help it to not get stagnant but I don't really know about it. I hope thats true.
2 :
The studies you are refering to are from Australia and England. The references are on our website. According to the doctors I deal with on Prostate Cancer explain that it has no bearing on the disease.
3 :
No. Annual physicals after age 40 is the best prevention. If you get it, and they find it when it is small, the cure is fast and pain free.
4 :
No






Read more discussions :