Prostate Health

More Talks about Prostate Cancer

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer

Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer?

Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no..
2 :
why is this in women's health if prostate is men's health?





 Read more discussions :
  • When should I be worried about prostate cancer
  • Question about prostate cancer
  • Why does only masturbating reduce a man's chance o...
  • Is prostate cancer hereditary
  • 14 too young for prostate cancer
  • Breast cancer verses prostate cancer
  • What treatments are there for prostate cancer
  • When you do a biopsy for prostate cancer
Posted by prostate cancer at 11:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • I just fount out i have prostate cancer what r some good questions to ask the doctor
    I just fount out i have prostate cancer what r some good questions to ask the doctor ? Men's Health - 6 Answers Random Answers, Criti...
  • Pros and Cons of Cryosurgery for Prostate Cancer
    Pros and Cons of Cryosurgery for Prostate Cancer? Cancer - 1 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 : i'm not sur...
  • How does How does prostate cancer affect the body systems and howHow does prostate cancer affect the body systems and howHow does prostate cancer affect the body systems and howHow does prostate cancer affect the body systems and howHow does prostate cancer affect the body systems and howHow does prostate cancer affect the body systems and how and how
    How does prostate cancer affect the body systems and how? Cancer - 1 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions : 1 : It affe...
  • Prostate cancer/advice
    prostate cancer/advice? how do u get rid of prostate cancer. please let me know Cancer - 4 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opi...
  • If you sex with someone who has prostate cancer
    If you sex with someone who has prostate cancer...? My new boyfriend is a great guy and a real sweetheart but he has prostate cancer and ...
  • Can you join the National Guard if you have prostate cancer
    Can you join the National Guard if you have prostate cancer? my brother-in-law has a "plan" to join....I have a feeling he wouldn...
  • Why is prostate cancer, along with other men's health issues, ignored
    Why is prostate cancer, along with other men's health issues, ignored? Okay, I know I sort of asked this question before, but it seems ...
  • Does masturbating help a man's prostate? Does it prevent prostate cancer
    Does masturbating help a man's prostate? Does it prevent prostate cancer? Does masturbating help a man's prostate? Does it preven...
  • Which country has the lowest rate of prostate cancer and why do you think so
    Which country has the lowest rate of prostate cancer and why do you think so? Cancer - 2 Answers Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opini...
  • I HAD PROSTATE CANCER AND NOW I CANT GET AN ERRECTION
    I HAD PROSTATE CANCER AND NOW I CANT GET AN ERRECTION? I HAD PROSTATE CANCER AND MY PROSTATE WAS REMOVED WITH SURGERY I AM OK KNOW BUT I C...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (96)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (95)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (97)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2009 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • I'm 14 and i frequently urinate with increased uri...
      • I would like to know where to get info about recta...
      • Can prostate cancer be detected in a blood test
      • Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer
      • Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer
      • Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer
      • Find brochures on prostate cancer for my dad
      • Prostate cancer 7 years ago, now with urinary inco...
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)

About Me

prostate cancer
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.