Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer

Is masturbation the only solution to prostate cancer?

Polls & Surveys - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
Cancer? Whaahh??
2 :
well you will have a good time finding out that's for sure :)
3 :
"Solution" is the wrong word, but I've heard it prevents it. And I don't think there is a "solution" to cancer.
4 :
No. You made me double check what category I was in. You need Men's Health.
5 :
Meh. Jacking it a few times a week helps prevent it a LOT.
6 :
if u do that ur d*ck will fall off
7 :
every day
8 :
I would think surgery and chemo would be a loooot more effective against cancer.
9 :
sure hope so. I fap every day.
10 :
It certainly won't make it any worse.





 Read more discussions :