Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My dog has prostate cancer and now he has just started to walk into everything is he blind as well

my dog has prostate cancer and now he has just started to walk into everything is he blind as well?
he has just gone like this over night
Dogs - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get him to a vet
2 :
If it should be I grow frail and weak And pain should keep me from my sleep Then you must do what must be done For this last battle can’t be won You will be sad, I understand, Don’t let your grief then stay your hand For this day, more than all the rest, Your love and friendship stands the test. We’ve had so many happy years, What is to come can hold no fears Would you want me to suffer? So When the time comes, please let me go. Take me where my needs they’ll tend Only stay with me to the end And hold me firm and speak to me, Until my eyes no longer see. It is a kindness that you do to me, Although my tail its last has waved, From pain and suffering I have been saved Do not grieve it should be you Who must decide this thing to do - We’ve been so close we two these years, Don’t let your heart hold any tears.
3 :
Prostate cancer should not make your dog blind. Take him to the vet and find out what the problem is. If he is in a lot of pain, perhaps it's time to think of letting him go. My condolences to you and your family. It's awful hard to deal with knowing your pet is reaching the end of its life.
4 :
Maybe he's sight is ok, but maybe something in his brian is off alittle ~ I would take him in as soon as you can. Good luck to you and your precious dog. I am so sorry that is is happening, please give him a hug for me !
5 :
Please get him to a vet - he may have had a stroke overnight, and needs to be seen. The vet will be the best person to advise you on whether it is treatable, or if it would be kinder to let the dog go - it's a horrible decision, one I've had to make fairly recently - so try to put the dog's wellbeing and quality of life first, before your emotions. I'm so sorry - I hope the vet has positive news for you.





Read more discussions :