Sunday, January 1, 2012

Do i have prostate cancer

Do i have prostate cancer?
Now off the bat, im 16. From there you can guess that I dont have it. Maybe. I Just had a weird urge to goto the bathroom and very little came out. Also, it slightly stings aswell. However, thats been going on, (the burning) for awhile. Now im starting to worry its prostate cancer. I dont have blood in my urine or frequent trips to the bathroom. Also, a had a pimple on my genital, and its almost near complete towards it recovery. I dont know if it has something to do with it.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
drink lots of water.... happened to me.. a couple of days back.. refrain from sex for a while (and mast* as well) if anymore questions lemme know!
2 :
Sounds like you have a urinary tract infection. See a Dr, pee in a cup to confirm, and get it treated.
3 :
Dude, sounds more like an STD. You don't have prostate cancer. But you definitely need to go get checked.
4 :
If you know you donĂ¢€™t get prostate cancer at 16 why ask? It sounds like a UTI.






 Read more discussions :