Sunday, July 8, 2012

My grandpa age 91 prostate cancer

my grandpa age 91 prostate cancer?
he is now in icu and they are doing a ton of test two times his blood count went down as low as a 5 and he had to get a blood transfusion my dad said it might be prostate cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes and he is coughing up blood. but still I have no answers yet. im upset that he might be dying and we are really really close does anyone have answers or advise.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Coughing up blood might not be related to having prostate cancer. If he is on a blood thinner of any kind, it could possibly be related to that. At age 91, most physicians do not recommend aggressive treatment for prostate cancer because it is usually a slow-growing cancer. His present condition that put him in the ICU is probably more dangerous than the prostate cancer right now.
2 :
Sorry to hear about your grandpa, nobody will know anything until the test results come back. I pray that everything is alright. Do you realize how blessed you are to have your grandpa? You know 91 years old is a very very long time, I lost both parents before either one was 45. I think you need to be thanking God for the time He has allowed you to get to know your grandpa. I will pray for your grandpa & your family. Know that God's will, will be done, Remember God does not make any mistakes.Be Strong & have faith.







  Read more discussions :